The course will cover:
6 Hours of high-quality Videos | More than 40 lessons
Homework | Solutions | support via comments
What are student say about the course
What are the requirements?
- basic SQL
- database design
- base knowledge of Pentaho Kettle PDI
Preferred: a Graduate of the course "learn ETL with Pentaho kettle PDI"
What am I going to get from this course?
- deploy real Pentaho kettle PDI projects on Linux - Ubuntu
- handle logging, variables, parameters, repositories
- advanced steps: analytic query, merge joins, group by
- Advanced concepts: loops, slow changing dimensions
- solve issues - error handling
What is the target audience?
- SQL developers, ETL developers, PDI developers, DBA, BI developers, project managers
- the Pentaho kettle course is meant for people who has some background with SQL syntax , Queries and database design and Pentaho kettle PDI.
- in case you dont know SQL at all , i suggest you take a course specific for that before you enroll to this course
- this course is only for student who are serious in working hand on , practice and some more practice . it is not a reading or watching . you will be an expert but only if you try everything i show by your self
I am in the field of information technology for more than 15 years.
I have a master’s degree (MBA) in information technology.
I worked as an ERP consultant, BI team leader,
ETL team leader and a CIO of a company.
During those years I worked will all kinds of software like:
ERP, CRM, custom applications and BI (DWH, ETL, BI tools).
I designed tens of data warehouses (SQL / NoSQL) like:
Postgres, SQL Server, Mysql, Oracle, Redshift, BigQuery,
Vertica, MongoDB, and others Big Data and regular relational ones.
Also, I have worked with all kinds of visualization tools like:
YellowfinBI, Sisense, Pentaho, Tableau, Power BI and more.
I am an expert in business processes.
my main Job was to translate those into working solutions.
My experience includes:
More than 10 years working with Pentaho kettle
as the leading Data integration tool.
"All of these areas gave me a unique perspective
of business processes
and how to analyze a company by looking at the large picture.
Today, I want to share my knowledge with you."