The course will cover:
10 Hours of high-quality Videos | More than 40 steps | 82 lessons
Homework | solutions | support via comments
What are student say about the course:
What are the requirements?
- basic SQL
- database design
What am I going to get from this course?
- develop real pentaho kettle projects
- become master in transformation steps and jobs
- know how to set pentaho kettle environment and deploy
- be familiar with the most used steps of pentaho kettle
- solve issues
What is the target audience?
- SQL developers, ETL developers, code developers (Python,PHP...), Automation developers, BI developers,software project managers and anyone who like to understand what is ETL
- the Pentaho kettle course is meant for people who has some background with SQL syntax , Queries and database design , you dont need to be expert on that , I will guide you through
- in case you dont know SQL at all , i suggest you take a course specific for that before you enroll to this course
- this course is only for student who are serious in working hand on , practice and some more practice . it is not a reading or watching . you will be an expert but only if you try everything i show by your self
I am in the field of information technology for more than 15 years.
I have a master’s degree (MBA) in information technology.
I worked as an ERP consultant, BI team leader,
ETL team leader and a CIO of a company.
During those years I worked will all kinds of software like:
ERP, CRM, custom applications and BI (DWH, ETL, BI tools).
I designed tens of data warehouses (SQL / NoSQL) like:
Postgres, SQL Server, Mysql, Oracle, Redshift, BigQuery,
Vertica, MongoDB, and others Big Data and regular relational ones.
Also, I have worked with all kinds of visualization tools like:
YellowfinBI, Sisense, Pentaho, Tableau, Power BI and more.
I am an expert in business processes.
my main Job was to translate those into working solutions.
My experience includes:
More than 10 years working with Pentaho kettle
as the leading Data integration tool.
"All of these areas gave me a unique perspective
of business processes
and how to analyze a company by looking at the large picture.
Today, I want to share my knowledge with you."